Sunday, August 23, 2009

Our first picture together!

So everything is coming along as far as this blog is concerned. I learned how to post my own images, and played around with the layout settings (finally settling on a Cinderella palette of blues). It took me some time along with some Photoshop tweaking, to get our personalized banner to display correctly on top of the page. I also synchronized my mobile phone so that I may post blogs on the fly via my phone! Now I’m just waiting for Maria to sign in as co-author so this blog may officially take flight! :)

P.S. The picture was taken at The Disneyland Hotel for my niece's, Mia and Olivia's, graduation. We had lunch at Goofy's Kitchen with my family. And this was the first time Maria was introduced to family (with the exception of my little sister Amanda, whom she met the night before). We took the picture with her camera phone right outside the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment