Saturday, August 22, 2009

I'm so happy when I'm with her!

And so I guess I start this blog by explaining my intentions and/or its purpose. I thought it would be nice to co-author a blog with my girlfriend where we could share anything and everything we have to say. At first I thought… well, why wouldn’t I just tell her to her face anything I had to say? Which I agree, and I do tell her. But this acts as more of a journal that can be looked back upon days from now, weeks from now, months from now, and even years from now. You know how you keep old writings, or have a scrap book of pictures. And every now and then you like to look back and reminisce about past memories, good times, and funny stories. Well this blog serves as that same purpose. With date, and time stamp we can always look back on the times we have shared. And my memory isn’t the best, so I always like to have references to keep my life timeline in order. Plus it’s a place where we can share sweet comments and/or feelings with each other. I personally thought I was always better at conveying my feelings on paper rater then in words. So in short, this blog is to document the past, current, and future memories of myself, and my “Mahal” Maria.

“A little place to call our own!”

No comments:

Post a Comment