Thursday, August 27, 2009

At Disneyland with my love!

So far Maria’s birthday I decided to get her (actually the both of us) annual passes to Disneyland! Disneyland has always and forever will hold a special place in my heart. And so I decided that I would love to create new memories at Disneyland with my Maria! I thought it would be fitting to get the passes because throughout the years talking on the phone to Maria we always said that one day we would go to Disneyland. I also thought it was give us something exciting to do because doing dinner and a movie over and over becomes mundane.

So one Wednesday afternoon I called Maria and told her we would go out when she got home from work. When I picked her up she asked where we were going, and I pretended not to know. But I think she figured it out once we started approaching the Disneyland freeway signs. And so on 7-22-09, Maria and I obtained Premium passes to Disneyland. She was (and so was I) very excited to finally be at Disneyland.

When we talked on the phone back in the day (or as I like to call it “The Phone Years”) we always talked about doing certain things together. With Disneyland being one of those things it felt good to accomplish one of the many things we always talked about and plan on doing.

It took us several tries, but we finally got a decent picture at night in front of Sleeping Beauty’s castle. We plan to (slowly but surly) partake in every attraction both California Adventure and Disneyland have to offer!

“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” -Walt Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment