Saturday, April 2, 2011

You, Me, and Spaghetti & Meatballs

I can't help but smile and giggle every time I come across this picture. Gabriel made this for me way back when in 2006 or 2007 because the picture bothered him every time he saw my profile picture on myspace. I know the picture looked odd with just myself in the picture because it had so much blank space. Gabriel drew himself as a stick figure holding a bowl of spaghetti and meatballs next to my school girl outfit. Gabriel had me laughing when he sent this to me. And if you are wondering why he is holding a bowl of spaghetti and meatballs, it is because he wanted to take me out to dinner for some pasta. The funny thing about it is; we didn't even have spaghetti and meatballs on our first date. We had chicken piccata! We didn't go out to eat spaghetti and meatballs until it was probably our 4 monthsary! And as you look at the picture, you will probably notice that it says "strawberry short cake" and "jolly bean giant". He used to call me strawberry short cake because I am short and I called him Jolly Bean Giant since he is a Giant!

No comments:

Post a Comment