Monday, April 4, 2011

Our Hopes and Dreams

For the past few months, Gabriel and I have been talking about our future together. We are very excited for what the future holds. He and I are trying not to rush it so much because if we do then we are going to be very overwhelmed. We talk about getting married and having a family. Little kids running around the house calling us "mommy" and "daddy" brings a smile on my face. All these thoughts are wonderful and we both know that there are so much more to do before we can actually have what we want. I want Gabriel to know that I am 100% supporting him in any decisions he makes about us. I also want him to know that I trust him in everything that he does with his life, our lives together, and for the future. I can't wait to make memories of the future because I know Gabriel and I can accomplish any challenges that he and I go through. We both are loving and very caring for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment