Sunday, July 11, 2010

SUNDAY FUN DAY

I LOVE GETTING SURPRISES FROM GABRIEL:
*~July 11, 2010~*

I love Sundays because I wake up feeling very refreshed && happy. I feel happy because I go to church and I spend time with my mahal Gabriel. Every moment spent with Gabriel is amazing, but for some reason, Sunday is one of those days were I truly love spending time with him.

Today was such a sunday fun day! Gabriel surprised me by taking me to go see the movie Despicable Me at Downtown Disney's AMC movie theater. After we finished watching the movie we headed to Disney's California Adventure to eat at Ariel's Grotto. I didn't know that we were going to eat there at Ariel's Grotto because he kept asking me where and what I wanted to eat for lunch. Gabriel seems to always find a way to surprise me because I had no idea that he made a reservation at the restaurant. I love Ariel's Grotto because Ariel is my favorite Disney Princess. I had such a great time taking pictures with Ariel and the rest of the Princesses. I also enjoyed having lunch "under the sea" and eating the tasty dessert. Thank you so much Gabriel for such a wonderful Sunday! I had a great time and I am so happy! This is one of my many favorite unforgettable Sunday. I love you with every beat of my heart! Mahal Kita!!!


Here are a few pictures from today's SUNDAY FUN DAY!

On our way to Disneyland, Disney's California Adventure, && Downtown Disney. This is where the parking lot is. I get really excited every time I see the signs. It means...TIME TO HAVE A GREAT TIME && the kid in me comes out. I'm such a young at heart! I don't know what it is about Disneyland but it is the happiest place on earth. All my worries go away every time I step put at the Magic Kingdom. I thank Gabriel because he introduced me to Disneyland in a different way. He showed me that Disneyland is a place to make memories with the one you love!



This is the Tram. The tram takes you to the park or Downtown Disney. I love riding the Tram for some unknown reason! It's one of my favorite rides at Disneyland. heeheehee!












Riding the tram and we managed to take a silly picture. Don't you just love our faces? We are "Pogi" && "Maganda"!!!!












Gabriel took me to see the movie Despicable me in 3D at Downtown Disney. The movie is pretty funny and adorable! Thank you my mahal for such a great movie! muah~












Before we went to Ariel's Grotto we decided to pose for the camera. This was at "Pacific Wharf". Gabriel is MY catch of the day! Yummy!!!















Such a beautiful place to be! You can see the fun rides at Disney's California Adventure such as California Screamin', Mickey's Fun Wheel, and Paradise Pier.











"Ariel's Grotto" and by the way, I take no credit in taking this picture. I was so excited and too happy that I forgot to take a front view picture of Ariel's Grotto. This is where my mahal Gabriel took me to have lunch. I was really surprised because I didn't know this is where we were going. I love getting surprises from him!













My favorite Disney Princess, Ariel! I love the movie The Little Mermaid. I don't know if you notice, but I was so happy to have taken a picture with her. I felt like a little kid all over again. I owe it all to my mahal. By the way, Ariel loves my necklace! She said, "What a beautiful necklace you have!" :) FYI: The necklace I was wearing was given by Gabriel. It's a pendant necklace designed as a cresent moon && two moving hearts and on the back of the pendant says, "I love you to the moon and back."







Our "under the sea" luncheon. It was a delicious lunch and dessert. I had pasta Italian sausage and my mahal had the tri tip. I loved the atmosphere and the scenic view! Spending Sunday afternoon with the one I love and having lunch at Ariel's Grotto was perfect! I wouldn't have it any other way. I am truly blessed and thankful to have such a wonderful boyfriend. I love you so much Gabriel!






I got a Princess Crown because I AM A PRINCESS!!!! I am Princess Maria Jasmin and my Prince charming is my mahal Gabriel.

















Isn't my mahal pogi? He is trying not to look at the camera, but we all know that the camera loves him! Wow, is that a jellyfish I see up on the ceiling? I just noticed that now!
















Dessert time! Chocolate chip cookies, brownies, cheesecake, white chocolate shell, lave cake with Ariel on top! What more could I ask for? Wow!












I am so sorry Ariel. I couldn't resist! I had to taste the white chocolate and to my surprise I liked it! Thank you!













They gave us Ariel's Grotto button as a Thank You for celebrating with them. They asked us if we were celebrating anything special but we weren't. I just thought about it now, I should have told them that Gabriel and I are celebrating our love for one another.










Good bye Magic Kingdom!!
Thank you so much Gabriel!

No comments:

Post a Comment