Wednesday, July 28, 2010

An entry from my dream journal

You were always in my dreams.....
This is my favorite dream because it felt so real.

February 10, 2009

I had another dream about Gabe last night. It was a weird dream, but I guess all dreams are supposed to be weird and interesting. The dream was about Gabe and I sleeping right next to each others arms. It was a beautiful night and it was a full moon. The moon was trying to peak through my bedroom window. As I was preparing to go to bed I noticed that Gabe was walking down the hallway dressed in a nice tuxedo outfit. I looked at him with my big brown eyes, hoping that he would catch a glimpse of me. Our eyes met but he quickly looked away and went inside his bedroom. (I have no idea why his bedroom was right next to mine!) Later on that night, Gabe comes into my room and starts taking his tuxedo outfit off. He was only wearing a white t-shirt and boxer shorts. I was trying my best not to stare at him especially his boxer shorts because on the front it says something like "Okay, I'm going to bed." (Don't ask me why it said that...All I know is that this was a dream). Furthermore, I was already laying in bed while this was happening. He walks over to my bed and lays next to me. He puts his arms around me and whispers in my ear. At this point, I wanted to kiss him but didn't because I was puzzled by what was happening. I didn't understand why Gabe and I were sleeping in the same bed. Gabe didn't let go of me that night. We were in bed looking outside the window and staring at the moon && stars. We didn't say anything else to each other that night, but just held on to each others arms. We looked at each other and smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment