Friday, July 15, 2011

Let the Magic Begin...

Today I surprised Maria by taking her to Disney's Grand Californian Hotel!

My long elaborate plan was finally in it's last stages of completion, and in full motion. Phase 1: Viva Las Vegas! The first step was to tell Maria I was going out of town to Las Vegas this weekend for my good friends Abby's 30th Birthday (Happy Birthday Abby!!!).

Gabriel and his surprises!!! He said that He and I were going to Las Vegas this weekend for our mini vacation, but instead He surprised me by taking me to Disney's Grand Californian Hotel. Once we arrived at the Grand Californian Hotel, I was very confused and surprised all at the same time. Once again, I am full of smiles and very much happy because of what he does for our relationship. I can't wait for what else is to come for this weekend. I love you, my mahal! You are wonderful and thank you so much for all the things that you do! Muah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment