Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11

2010 was another amazing year with my mahal. I am looking forward to a new journey with you in 2011. I'm thankful for everything we have accomplished together and many more to come. We have had our ups and downs in 2010, but we have always seem to work things out because we love each other deeply. I want to become a better person for you, myself, and our relationship.

My mahal, I just want you to know that you don't need to change anything about yourself because everything about you is amazing! You have taught me everything there is to know about love and I hope that we will continue to love, cherish, and care for each other in 2011. I believe that God is guiding us by allowing us to have Faith, Hope, and Love for one another. I do not know what I would do without you, Gabriel!

I love you, Gabriel!