Tuesday, October 5, 2010

25 RANDOM THINGS...

25 random things you may not know about me:
  1. I love to play with clay at work.
  2. CoCo Chanel is my favorite designer of all time
  3. I owned 10 dogs when I lived the Philippines
  4. I am a very emotional and sensitive person
  5. I always colored my hair (blue, pink, red, orange) every 2 weeks
  6. I was in a band with my brother and his friends
  7. I loved singing and playing the drums in front of people
  8. I have about 3 screenplays I have written all by myself! (:
  9. Travis Barker inspired me to play the drums && to get millions of tattoos
  10. John Lennon holds a special place in my heart. I love that guy! RIP
  11. I'd rather be in tennis shoes or flats than wear high heels.
  12. When I used to get really pissed off, I would get a sharp object and throw it across the room. (Anger management needed! lol)
  13. My family is so important to me. I love them dearly!
  14. I designed websites for fun.
  15. Music is something that I love! I listen to music everyday!
  16. I either choose to be talkative or not
  17. I secretly have a crush on Elisha Cuthbert!
  18. It's rare of me to regret something.
  19. I have my own sense of fashion. If you don't like it, I don't care!
  20. I do not like to wait! I am a very impatient person!
  21. I love to dance, dance, dance!
  22. Sometimes I ask myself, "What If I grew up in the 80s?"
  23. I love to play baseball, football, and wrestling.
  24. I always seem to get attached so easily, and get bored easily.
  25. I love GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment