Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Here We Are


The time we spend together is gonna fly
And everything you do to me
Is gonna feel so right
Baby, when you're loving me
I feel like I could cry
'Cause there's nothing I can do
To keep from loving you

Here we are, all alone
Trembling hearts beating strong
Reaching out, a breathless kiss
I never thought could feel like this

I wanna stop the time from passing by
I wanna close my eyes and feel
Your lips are touching mine
Baby, when you're close to me
I want you more each time
And there's nothing I can do
To keep from loving you

There's nothing I can do
I'm helpless in your arms
Baby, what you do
I'm in love, this is it
There's no turning back this time

When I have you close to me
The feeling's so sublime
That there's nothing I can do
To keep from loving you

No comments:

Post a Comment